if you want to submit your own work, following are the guidelines:
- Number of pages: 96-98 pages for regular manuscripts, 192 pages for MSV premium
- Font: Preferably Courier New, size 11. In the absence of this font, please use a plain font like Times New Roman. Manuscript must be double-spaced.
- Margin: One inch on all sides
- Number of chapters: Roughly 10 chapters for regular manuscripts, 15-20 chapters for MSV premium
- Additional notes: Kindly add a teaser or synopsis of the novel. You may submit it in hard copy (printed) personally, send it through courier or e-mail it to us. Your manuscript will be subject for evaluation for three weeks. After such period, you may call us to follow up the result.
If you have questions that are not within these guidelines, please read this COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO WRITING TAGALOG ROMANCE.
Our youngest editor Ms. Apple Masallo also has a book on How To Write A Tagalog Romance Novel, also available from Bookware or at the reference section of bookstores. Tips from this book are also supplemented through her blog.
You may send in your manuscripts in two ways:
By Mail Or Personal Delivery, send it to
BOOKWARE PUBLISHING CORPORATION
Unit 301 3rd Floor Rizalina 2 Annex Building
1677 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
By e-mail (with your updated resume)
email@example.com; Microsoft Word (.doc) is our preferred format.
For other concerns, please contact (632) 986-7179, (632) 415-7448, call or text +63920-5581299, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FYI, MSV stories are published under several imprints, or categories, if you prefer the term. You might want to read about them and familiarize yourself with what kind of theme you would like to write about. Several readers mistake them for series titles, but they’re not. It is, however, very much possible to release a series under these imprints.
My Special Valentine books are also available online. If you feel it’s tedious to browse through several shelves in bookstores for your favorite titles, just register and shop away in the convenience of your home, or wherever you are. Oh, and please do take time to read these instructions first before you order.
Oh, and if there are things you’d like to know about manuscripts in relation to myself, please do browse through this FAQ page.