I have so much to be thankful for this year. I mean, I already am thankful for every minute, every hour, every day, every month of this lowly life. God is with me, He blesses me. And that is more than enough.
But I do want to mention here (new) people and things that made 2015 extra special for me.
* Bff Queng, Sir Jun Matias, the rest of the creative staff and the authors featured in Precious Pages’ 25th Anniversary commemorative coffee table book, thank you for making me part of a milestone project;
* Malou, Apple and Bookware for trusting me with manuscripts from Pink & Purple and MSV
* Romance Writers of the Philippines and the #romanceclass community of writers on FB where I found a new home with new friends as I start a new journey to self-publishing new stuff;
* #StrangeLit (which I have yet to finish), #HeistClub (which will be up on Buqo this January to start off my 2016), #TalesFromTheMetro (which is my first ever presence online as a publisher, yay!), a short story for an unnamed anthology of love stories written in collaboration with some of the most talented writers I have come to know;
* Special mention to Reev, Anne, Mina, Liana, Stella, Ines, Chrissie, Chris, Tara, Kaith, Caryn, Ysa, Kristel, Kat, Bianca (Katrina), Carla, Chi, Agay, Jay, April, and … OMG, sino pa ba ang mga madalas ko kakulitan? Salamat sa panahon, salamat sa tawanan, salamat sa karanasan;
* Meril and the rest of Angel Bautista’s angels, thank you for adopting me in your community;
* Marigold, thank you for your trust. I promise not to fail you. 😉
* Family and friends who have always been there with me and for me, I love you.
Thank you, 2015! May the coming year be just as wonderful and even more.
For you, I have this wish:
Malawak na pag-iisip
Kapayapaan ng diwa
Kapatawaran sa puso
Kasaganaan ng buhay
God bless us all!