I got me a new car!!!!
Well, not really… Seeing as I’m as desolate as a dormouse, I can’t afford one. Not even a beat-up old Volks. But I do have a new car, my parents got me one. Yay!!!
I’m doing this post because I want to tell the world I’ve got such cool parents. I love you, Dad and Mom!
Now, since I posted my babe’s pic on FB, my friends have been harping on a joyride or a test drive. Kinda difficult to do that as they’re all in Manila and the car’s here, in faraway Dumaguete. And, uhm, I’ve made up a bunch of rules if they want to hitch a ride on my Mr. OmNom Stitch…
1) You have to be newly bathed and smelling really fresh and nice. I don’t want my car reeking of stale sweat. Phew!
2) DO NOT mess with the dials, or touch the radio, or open the glove compartment. Just sit, hands clasped on your lap, and enjoy the sights out the window.
3) Wear the seatbelt. Otherwise, I’ll eject you out.
4) NO BACKSEAT DRIVING! I’m the driver, not you. So shut it.
5) Want to test drive? I dunno if I trust you that much. The car’s new. You scratch it, I scratch your eyes out. Maybe when the car’s five years old, I’ll let you.
6) If you really want a ride, get your ass over here. I’m not bringing my car to Manila unless I’m relocating back there.
So here, my new pride and joy.. .Lookie and weep!