don’t raise your eyebrows. i AM turning forty (hold your horses! haven’t celebrated yet). i was born 1972 although i’ve been told i look much younger than my age. aw yeah!!! why hide? i’m actually proud of the fact i’ve reached this age. being intimate with so much military news, having had batchmates or people i know who are younger who succumb to sicknesses, it’s a blessing to be this age. it is a privilege denied to many (i read this somewhere.. ahh… Seal of Honor on FB). congratulations are more in order doncha think?
speaking birthdays, of course, next on one’s mind are gifts! yay!
i’ve already had the best birthday gift – my parents gave it to me – my life. (eww… sooo cheesy!) nah! it’s my trip to Israel last summer. i’ve made a diary of sorts on this, i think i will post them later on. with pics. hehehe! i still have a few little stuff i’d like to get for myself and i’ve made a wish list. (hint for those reading this post. woohoo!)
1) Tahanan Books on Pinoy Pop Culture
2) Books on Filipino Folk Tales, also by Tahanan Books
3) military-inspired stuff (bags, accessories, apparel), switchblades and whatever kind of pocket knife. i’d love a humvee, too. with all the fixins. 😉
4) flowers and chocolates are nice. 🙂
5) postcards or letters sent through snail mail. love receiveng those.
so there… happy birthday to me! …. soon! 🙂