Hindi sa pangarap ni Grace na maging soap opera princess, pero frustrated actress siya. Iyon lang ang nakita niyang rason kung bakit niya sinakyan ang pagkakamali ni Marcelo Sison nang mapagkamalan siya ng lalaki na caretaker ng bahay na babakasyunan nito. Nakaka-excite kasi, para lang siyang nasa isang true-to-life telenovela.
Hindi nagtagal, hindi na niya kinaya ang pagpapanggap. Ang bait ng binata, nakakakonsyensya na ginugulo niya ang isip nito. Gusto nang umamin ni Grace, pero ayaw niyang magalit ito sa kanya—na ipinagtataka niya.
Ano ngayon kung magalit si Marcel? Other people’s opinion of her never used to matter, pero pagdating sa magiging reaksyon ng binata ay na-bo-bother siya….
* Excerpt posted some time ago. Click here to review.
* The story began because of this, so this means the story has been sitting, waiting to be released for about two years already. 🙂
* After the incident, I actually even called Angel Bautista and suggested she use the event as a premise to a story. She declined and said why don’t I write it. So after a lengthy and crazy discussion with the perpetrator, i.e., Ivy Claire Oledan, we managed to come up with the entire story.
* Main characters’ names were supposed to be Miguel and Celine (as in our baby Cutie Celine) but due to a very recent release by another author whose characters are (uncannily) also named the same (as in to the letter!), I had to think of other names to avoid reader confusion. (Drat… I’d been wanting a hero named Miguel since time immemorial. My first beloved hero was named Miguel but was changed due to editorial preference.)
* Other than Ivy Claire and Celine, this book is also for sweet Novel Reina Mae Ventura. One of these days, girl, magagawan din kita ng hero mo. Patience lang. 🙂
* Cover pegs are the real-life Celine (Grace) and Neil Etheridge. 🙂