Ang sabi nila, huwag na huwag mong gagalitin ang isang writer, because you just might find yourself inhumanely tortured, extremely ugly, or worse, dead in her novel. Iyon eksakto ang ginagawa ni Mikaela sa kaniyang hero turned antagonist. Noong una niyang makita si Gerardo Hechanova, inisip niyang perfect ito para gawing hero material. Puwes, mali iyon dahil hindi pangbida ang ugali nito. Kaya nga mula sa pagiging protagonist, ginawa niya itong bonggang kontrabida.
Ngunit nang lapitan siya nito at kausapin isang araw, parang okay naman ito. Inalok pa nga siya ng binata na mag-collaborate sila bilang nag-aral ito ng playwriting. Maybe they just got off on the wrong foot with that fiasco with his car. Maybe they were destined to …
What, Mikaela? Assuming ka…
* Posted the excerpt some time ago, including how I came up with the concept for the plot. Excuse me, I didn’t come up with the concept. The bully did. hehehe!
* The address mentioned in the first chapter is actually my real address in Dumaguete. Of course, you’d all just have to guess what subdivision that address is in. 🙂
* Gerry’s friend David Manzano is a character of Carla Giopaolo in her Dreams Cafe Series. David is the hero in the third book Dreamscape.
* I love Joe Manganiello. While at the time of writing, I had pegged the hero as someone else, by the time this was being lined up for release, I was already infatuated with Joe. So I coerced our artist to use his photo and mine (yes, mine!) for the cover. I said, kahit sa cover man lang ng pocketbook, magkatuluyan kami. hahaha!
* This book I dedicate wholeheartedly to my bff, my muse, the bully herself, Queng. I love you, you know? 🙂